Monday, April 17, 2006

I've sucked on a heap of ice today

So we went to middleton yesterday. The Coles have a shack, and invited everyone up. I had to go with the Grofski's cuz I've been replaced in my own family. We got there before my parents, so Deidre stands me up infront of everyone and shows them my new peircing. This was followed by much pointing and laughing, especially at my newly found speach impediment. I made everyone promise to keep quiet when my parents got there, cuz they didn't know. My family finally shows up, and the first thing out of Neils mouth "Ainslie has something to tell you". I managed to dodge that, and they still dont know, I think. Even though ALL afternoon everyone is sticking their tongues out at me, and asking me to say tongue twisters and asking if I'd like more steak! I'm not sure what my parents thought all the jokes were about...

But its a bit less painful today, and I'm getting used to eating. It just takes a bit of practice.

2 comments:

annaliese said...

ha ha - well that put a smile on my face :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP farmers insurance huntsville tx Britain bulk mailer guestbook greeting card home based business Canon dlp projectors quit smoking hypnosis hypno hypnosis.org