Thursday, April 06, 2006

I almost have a life

So I went to the movies with Anna last night. We saw 'The Weatherman', we dont recomend it. It was great to see her again. And we bumped into John and Marissa when we were eating dinner, they were kinda far from home.

Thats it.

The most exciting evening I have had in a while ...

2 comments:

annaliese said...

lol - that's great - never heard of that movie tho.... I watched an interesting film yesterday...bowling with columbine - michael moore - thought provoking, especially as I wasn't really aware of what had happened with the columbine massacre having been in dk at the time and living under a rock and all! wasn't as thrilled with his other film 9/11 tho...

bratty said...

yes but those movies are depressing, much like the weatherman. hence, no enjoyment.

anna is a sook like you, she wouldnt see a scary movie!