Thursday, July 05, 2007

Taronga Zoo

There are lots of photos from the zoo, so I've only posted the ones I really like. Seriously, lots of photos.
This was the view of the opera house on the ferry on the way there, no matter how many times I see it, I still think its really pretty.

I love this photo. I tried to take a photo of this bird as it was just walking past us. Clearly I'm not a photographer.

I didn't manage to get a photo that truly did justice to the size of the tounge's on these giraffes. This was the best that I could do.

So adorable. I just love them. Although it kinda creeps me out, the thought that they are kept in the zoo and that people come and look at them all day long.

I have no idea what this is, but I want one.

LOL
They're just scarey looking!

On the way home, in the sky car thingo.



. . . and the rest will have to wait because the computer has had the shits with me and refuses to upload any more.


Edited: because I cant spell.

2 comments:

annaliese said...

Ha ha - yeah you were not a "photogropher" for that photo!!! But I'm pretty impressed with the others nonetheless....and with such beautiful scenery, who couldn't take a good photo!

looking forward to more :-)

bratty said...

You know I cant spell! Fixed it though.

I will try to add more next week sometime.
Going up to South West Rocks today. 5 hours of driving . . . fun.