I will start with Annaliese's recent trip over, and then go backwards. (Annaliese I will still post you the CD's with all the pictures on, there are far too many to upload them all here)
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Finally . . .
Finally, I'm adding some photo's.
I will start with Annaliese's recent trip over, and then go backwards. (Annaliese I will still post you the CD's with all the pictures on, there are far too many to upload them all here)
Annaliese and Emily. I think Emily started to like Annaliese better than me by the end of the trip, she was so excited about Annaliese going to Japan, although a little worried about how she would communicate considering the small amount of Japanese language she understood.
I will start with Annaliese's recent trip over, and then go backwards. (Annaliese I will still post you the CD's with all the pictures on, there are far too many to upload them all here)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ohhhhh I want to be back there - I had so much fun - now it;s just a miserable English Summer (which is just like our winter!) and no Ainslie or Emily :-( and work work work!
Yeah, I'd miss me too.
LOL
Post a Comment