I have been very impulsive of late.
On friday, I bought a digital camera. Now its not so strange that I bought one, I've been looking at various cameras for weeks. But I had one picked out, i'd scoped it out, got the best price etc. Then I just went into a camera shop (big shout out to the boys in digital city, wynyard) and I bought a completely different camera! I'm nuts!
And then today, I got my navel pierced!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what - and no photos to proove both these spontaneities?!!!!
spontaneities - is that a word?!
Well it IS kinda hard to take a photo of the camera ... altho I tried - in the mirror ... would you like me to post that?
And no one wants to see my fat belly, so you will just have to take my word on that one.
ha - that's hilarious.... I wa sthinking more along the lines of an actual photo of anything would be proof you have a camera!!!
Take a photo of your new workplace!
Post a Comment