we all went to Luna Park last night, cuz it was Craig, Wendy and Max's last night in Sydney. It was awesome. For $20 all the rides are free! The girls didnt want to do rides, they wanted to drink. I couldnt choose between the two so I split the night between drinking beer, the mad mouse, and dodgem cars!
Awesome.
Totally got my $20 worth, but there were a few rides I didnt get a chance to go on.
Max freaked on the mad mouse. But then had to go on it again just to make sure he REALLY didnt like it. The slides however, were a huge hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol - beats the Royal Show - it's apparently about 20 bucks just to get in these days!
You are so shouting me at Wagamama when I finally get my arse to Sydney!
A xoxo
Post a Comment