Thursday, May 18, 2006

procrastinating ...

Going through archives of some blogs I read (because I cant be bothered doing anything productive) . I almost wet myself when I read this, from Pamie

PAMIE: I'll burn my Millennium Hip-Hop CD for you. You'll love it.
FRANK: Thanks. As long as you guys don't burn that "Puppet Head" song for me. I hate that song and it's on every time I go to your guys' place.
STEE: "Puppet Head?"
PAMIE: A rap song about a "Puppet Head?"
FRANK: Yeah, it's like, "I'm gonna duh-nuh-na-na-nah. Pup-pet HEAD! Pup-pet head."
[pamie and stee are open-mouthed and silent from laughter, frozen and unable to breathe.]
FRANK: What's wrong? Pup-pet HEAD! Pup-pet head.
STEE: Hee! Stop... doing... that! Hee!
PAMIE: It's "Up in Here."
STEE: "Puppet Head!"
PAMIE: Oh, my god. I can't breathe!
FRANK: I hate it so much! "Pup-pet Head! Pup-pet head."
PAMIE: Oh, man.
STEE: That's the best.
FRANK: Who is that guy? Because I hate him.
PAMIE: DMX.
FRANK: Well, he sucks.
STEE: That song doesn't suck.
FRANK: It does. Whatever it's called.
PAMIE: Well, from now on it's called the Puppet Head Song.


And then this from stee, he explains my love of alcohol so well!

But I love drinking. No, I love it. I love alcohol. I love beer. I love the taste. I love being old enough to buy it. I love the variety. I love the bubbles. I love holding it between my second and third finger and taking a manly swig. And I love wine. I love the giant goofy glasses. I love the sound of the cork popping out of the bottle. I love the deep red color. I love staring over the rim of the glass at my wife as I take a sip. And I love scotch. Ooh, scotch. Scotch is from Scotland and nowhere else. Scotch goes down warm and stays warm. There's no other time that you really feel your internal organs in a positive way as when you take a sip of scotch. And I love bars. I love bars with a passion. I would shuck everything and buy a bar if I hadn't already found something I like to do more than sit in bars.

Oh my God, and I love when you finish a bottle of gin and you realize you've been crying for half an hour, and also you don't know why you're being arrested. And who the hell do they think they are?! You know? And then you smash the bottle and swear you will "cut every last motherfucker!" And it's not really the bottle you're brandishing but your shirt which you're somehow not wearing any more and the police are laughing and what the hell are you doing in Reno?

No comments: