Monday, May 08, 2006

Gimme Your Stuff

Awesome

So after some careful deliberation I have decided to participate. My first idea, frog cakes. But then after some consideration, I doubt they travel well. So I have decided to trade, yo yo biscuits! You will love them. I'm not even so sure what is so great about them. But I couln't imagine life without yo yo's. They are excellent for dunking in coffee, way superior to a tim tam slam. No care package sent to my brother is complete without yo yo's.

5 comments:

Rikki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rikki said...

Thanks for joining Gimme Your Stuff!
Good luck with the trading, I'd trade you but I'm only in WA, so I might just go to the supermarket and buy them instead :)

Lori Witzel said...

Well, since I may have a Tim-Tam swap coming up, now I have to do a comparison -- Tim-Tams vs. Your Biscuits.

Email me at
lwitzel at austin.rr.com
if you're interested...

;-)

Danielle Lemons said...

I would be interested in trading you anything Australian for something American, more specifically Arizonian, or even Mexican. I live near Mexico and would me able to get you anything exclusive to that culture or mine. Let me know if you want to swap items...my email address is daniellelemons@gmail.com.

Lori Witzel said...

So Ainslie -- any pics yet?

Am still awaiting YoYos, but wondering how you're liking (or making yucky faces at) the Mexican cookies and Moon Pies...