Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My ankles hurt

Hey Annaliese, remember those rollerblades we bought so long ago? Well I found them and decided to give them a go (for the second time in their lifetime!). Damn my legs hurt. I managed not to fall over, although I still havent worked out how to stop the damn things. So its lucky my street is flat!

So I'll put them back under my bed, to collect more dust till I have the crazy desire to try them again.

My ankles hurt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha - at least you're using yours! Though I have to say I did use mine for about a month solid a year ago and actually wore the break so much it needs replacing! typical- now I can't really use em at all!
ps: bugger your ankles - my head hurts from marketing BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

pamie's list of 25 things to never say on a blog is hilarious! wow - that got rid of my exam hangover blues!

bratty said...

Not a good enuf excuse to not use them, get new brakes! (look who is talking! LOL)

pamie.com rocks my socks

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... clam chowder fisherman&aposs wharf pamela k anderson impact outdoor advertising Medical malpractice north georgia mobile phone pet insurance http://www.fat-pussy-0.info/Milf-lessons-06.html Transexual men in sacramento cailfornia 1964 chevrolet impala convertible for sale Pontiac gran am dies while driving Levaquin used for to treat blackberry pda uk t shirts christian youth group Home office calling plans Mainlining antidepressants cheap+ambien+online