Job hunting is depressing. Especially with the impending end of my current job.
Went to Sea and Vines festival on the weekend. People took photos. Not me. So if they ever upload them, I'll link em. Some little girl kept trying to give me her disgusting fluffy soggy toy when we were at Pirramimma. Sara and Dan provided good entertainment. And I left my wine glass in Julia's car. hint hint.
Went to Tripod on wednesday. Dudes are funny.
Friday, June 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha! you better come for a visit considering you're the one with transport and reclaim your drinking vessel!!!!
You could bring it on Sunday. IRB States! You have to come and watch. It will be awesome. I need to add some more injuries to the lump on my foot, and the whiplash I got on Thursday.
opps - obviously had something muuuuch more fun! blooody exams!
Post a Comment